Zero Waste Solutions
CONVENIENCE, QUALITY AND SUSTAINABILITY.
THE Bottle Return SCHEME
The traditional cork sealed bottle with a new sustainable lease of life.
- Each Return Bottle is designed so it can be returned, sterilised and reused with our Zero Waste wine range, delivering top quality wine from sustainably minded winemakers.
- Our stringent quality control process ensures every bottle is in perfect condition before being put back into use: all our supply chain processes are managed in house, assuring quality from grape to glass.
- Every reuse of the bottle saves the energy, emissions and waste generated by the recycling or disposal of the old bottle and production and transport of the new bottle.
- U.K. hospitality alone throws an estimated 129,000 tonnes of glass into landfill every year: we offer a practical, convenient way of breaking this one way wasteful chain whilst still supplying the traditional wine bottle consumers love.
- FSC accredited recyclable paper label, no neck foil and a TCA eliminating DIAM cork prevent further packaging and wine waste.
- Provide customers with the traditional bottle in a truly sustainable form.
- The bottles are delivered and collected by us in our signature black recycled plastic crates, reducing the time, expense and hassle of recycling waste collection.
- A 50p refundable deposit per bottle encourages a continuous cycle of return: pay just for the wine, not the bottle.
- Whilst the bottles and labelling are 100% recyclable, our aim is to slowly increase the proportion of bottles returned until 9/10 bottles sold in the off–trade and 6/10 sold in on–trade make it back to us for reuse.
The Zero Waste alternative to bag–in–box.
- Each VinoTap™ is supplied with wine from our Zero Waste wine range, delivering top quality wine from sustainably minded winemakers.
- Wine is preserved perfectly with inert gas input from a separate gas bottle.
- Each 10L VinoTap™ is equivalent to 13.3 bottles, saving around 6kg of glass with each use.
- Unlike bag–in–box there is no inner plastic bag to dispose of, making it a truly zero waste wine solution.
- Wines are up to 25% cheaper that the equivalent served in traditional, non-returnable bottle, enabling great value.
- The 10L capacity and self contained nature of the VinoTap™ allows it to fit on countertops, in food trucks and stalls.
- Deliver quick, precise pours of just the wine you need, with no oxidisation, cork taint or wasted wine.
- We collect empty VinoTaps™ for reuse, reducing the time, expense and hassle of recycling waste collection.
- No set up costs or installation needed: our VinoTaps™ are delivered ready to pour.
The U.K.’s only reusable WINE kegs. Say no to one way plastic kegs!
- Each keg is supplied with wine from our Zero Waste wine range, delivering top quality wine from sustainably minded winemakers.
- Our in–house cellar team takes care of installation, equipment and maintenance services – be that full bar installation to an all–in–one mobile dispensing unit.
- We’ll survey your venue and recommend the best set-up options, and you’ll be ready to pour in 1-3 weeks.
- With years of experience and a dedicated in–house team, we have control of every step of the process, delivering and maintaining the optimum Wine–on–Tap experience for your business.
- We are the only supplier of Wine–on–Tap using refillable kegs, the most sustainable solution to serving wine on tap compared to other keg options.
- Wine is preserved perfectly with inert gas input, ensuring no wine is wasted.
- Each 25L EcoFass keg is equivalent to 33.3 bottles, saving around 15kg of glass with each use.
- Each 20.5L 100% reusable stainless steel keg is equivalent to 27.3 bottles, saving around 12kg of glass with each use.
- Wines are up to 25% cheaper than the equivalent served in traditional, non-returnable bottles, enabling great value.
- The preservation system delivers consistent quality in quick precise pours, with no oxidisation, cork taint or wasted wine.
- The system works just as well as a reusable bottle refill station as it does behind the bar for by–the–glass pours, making it ideal for both on–trade and off–trade settings.
- We collect empty kegs on subsequent deliveries, saving you significant cost and effort in sorting glass and cardboard recycling.
- Internal chiller system delivers wine at the perfect temperature, freeing up valuable fridge space in your premises.